But why do I need one?
- Heat builds up inside a parked car and temperatures can reach a dangerous 120 degrees or more.
- Excess heat can cause heatstroke, burns to skin from touching hot car parts like steering wheel, shift knob, seats or door panels
- Excess heat and sun exposure can and will destroy interior parts like the dash, a-pillar trim, seat leather, door panels and more causing fading, separation of materials, cracks and more
- Sun exposure and heat damage to internal auto parts can and will drastically reduce the resale value of your car or cost you thousands in repairs
- Return to your parked vehicle without a shade and feel a hot hot rush of heat which is miserable, dangerous and increases the time it takes for your car to cool down
- A custom fit sunshade keeps your vehicle up to fifty degrees cooler and makes it much easier to get the car cool again
- If you have window tint or factory shades on the side and rear, a windshield shade makes it much harder for prying eyes or potential thieves from seeing the contents of your vehicle
Quick Review of Benefits:
- Custom fit means it installs easier, blocks more of the sun and is a much cleaner look
- A thicker shade blocks more heat than generic shades and our shades have multiple layers of protection
- Lifetime Warranty against defect
- Free Shipping to USA
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Multiple Layers blocks more heat but also reflects heat away from the vehicle. Our luxury shade has a black side too which can attract heat in winter